Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One hundredth

Home.

"In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors." – William Blake

The Blogger website tells me that this is my 100th posting...

"So Wide Open" began almost three years ago, in July, 2007 – inspired by the purchase of a digital camera. I like to post something each weekend, but sometimes many weeks pass without photos and words.

I'm happy to announce something new that's in the works: This site will become a travel blog momentarily. I'm going on a house-hunting expedition beginning on Friday. I'll be traveling on my own for two weeks, and I want to show you some of what I see, and tell you a bit about what it's like. I thought about making this site open to readers by invitation only, but that's an administrative task that I'm not interested in right now. So now I'm wondering... Who's watching? Who's listening? Is anyone there? Please post a comment to say hello. And check back for news from a precipice, an adventure, a new era in San Francisco and Berkeley, California.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here, always, and I'd love to accompany you in spirit. Linda

B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. said...

Hi Linda,

It's good to know that you're still here. ;)

Take care,

B!

Unknown said...

Rita is listening, excited to hear more.