Sunset seen from the Berkeley Hills. Can you see the Golden Gate Bridge? (Berkeley, CA)
This is my two hundredth blog post. And I've recently re-committed to this Blogger site. I tried Tumblr for a bit earlier in March... But the format of that site didn't inspire much writing, partly because comments can't be added to the template. So it ended up being a quick experiment. The things posted there remind me of the stuff I brush into the dustpan after I sweep the floor – odds and ends, but nothing particularly substantial or valuable. (My idea with the title "All That Falls" was related to abundance and perseverance, but the blog didn't quite live up to its name.)
In honour of this two hundredth post, here are some things that have been inspiring to me in the past few days... All are both substantial and valuable: This conversation, these bicycles, and this café and performance space.
No comments:
Post a Comment