Saturday, September 6, 2008
Home
I've been away for most of this year so far. And now I'm back/forward home for a while.
I'm re-learning how to have adventures in the city, and how to create my own schedule and challenge myself to ambitious projects and creative escapades. These days my life is organized like the choose your own adventure books that I got from the public library when I was in elementary school. But this time I can't read all the different outcomes of each decision to help me choose which direction will suit me best.
For now I'm content to learn, read, wonder, listen and plan.
PS. My commitment to a weekly blog post is back on now (with new photos and ideas on Saturdays instead of Sundays), as the season is changing from summer to fall.
o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment