Saturday, September 11, 2010

The cantina

This is an introduction to the walled patio in the backyard at my new house.

My housemate calls it the cantina.

There are blackberries

and places to sit

and interesting plants.

It was sunny and warm today.

I hope this will be the first segment of a photo-tour of my house and neighbourhood. I want to show you where I live. What would you most like to see?

4 comments:

Erich said...

Share whatever you like! I love the photos of the outdoors, and am so pleased that you are sharing pictures of your San Francisco journey with us!

jenanne said...

blackberries!!!

show more fruit & other wild vegetation!

(but not too much, because i will get madly jealous & then go do something rash, like buy wild strawberries at the market for 15 dollars :P )

jenanne said...

and birds! what bird-friends live in the yard?

B. said...

Allo Jenanne! Thank you for your comments. I'm happy to show you things about where I live. The internet is quite useful. ;)

Hmmm. There aren't as many buuuds because of the kitteh in the yard. But I do see them once in a while. I'll try to be quick with the camera next time.