Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lost and found

Kitchen. Red. Walking. Chair. Finger. Bug.

One knows what one has lost,
but not what one may find.

– George Sand (Amandine Aurore Lucile Dupin)

o

2 comments:

colleen said...

An odd question, but perhaps related to 'lost and found'? Are you the Bryna who once worked at Profiles Gallery? I found one of your zines while cataloguing at the Anchor Archive Zine Library here in Halifax and was wondering if you were the person I thought you were! (if so: I worked at Profiles after you and we exchanged zines/mail for a while a number of years ago. You gave me some chai tea once, and it was lovely).

B. said...

Colleen! It's so good to hear from you. Yes. I'm the Bryna who once worked at Profiles Gallery... It's neat that you were the one who catalogued the zines that I sent to the Anchor Archive Library. What's your email address? I'd like to send you a longer note.

B!