Saturday, November 22, 2008
Happiest when working
I was talking with my friend Vikki the other day, and she told me about the busyness of all the design projects she's working on right now – as part of her job and for fun. She mentioned that she's "happiest when working." That particular phrase stuck with me all week.
I know that it's absolutely true for me too.
I joined in on a project in progress and had a printmaking extravaganza with Vikki last night at the SNAP studio in downtown Edmonton. (I'm posting this on Sunday, for Saturday.) Working in the studio late into the night reminded me how much I love to be focused and industrious in creative spaces (with carrots, tea, a camera, an abundance of spray-glue and keen attention to colour and composition.) It also reminded me how content I am when I'm in the midst a project, working with art materials, ideas and people.
o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment