Today I’m sighing – for each of the reasons that a sigh is required. Exhales are spilling out of my body abundantly and with surprising force. I’m restless and content, impatient and grateful. I feel desire and sadness and a surprising sense of safety. My body can’t contain all this feeling as I’m sitting with difficult questions.
I feel the impact of, “But what if I can’t?” I’m asking this question about beginnings and endings – with uncertainty about whether or not I’ll be okay. I need to find unquestionable trust – somewhere so deep that it can’t be touched by changing circumstances.
o
1 comment:
ooh, is that a pincherry tree? or are those bigger fruits than they appear?
i think sighing is good. like ocular implant malfunctions, which let out poisons, it lets out the air that we hold in (metaphorically & physically) so we can properly inhale & fill our lungs with fresh goodness.
Post a Comment